Haddock running time

Hi,

Using the Haddock webserver, I have long lasting running times, are there any problems? Is it possible to know the status of the runs?

thanks
kind regards

The server is quite busy indeed … Be patient.

Dear Prof. Bonvin,

I am using the haddock webserver. The past runs lasted 5 hours, while the last runs using the same interface (guru interface) are running since last monday 9/6 until now wednesday 9/8 is not finish yet, even the current progress doesn’t change (0%). Is there a way to know whether there has been an error or it is normal that computation time vary so much?

Thanks in advance

I am not professor Bonvin but I can answer your question. :slight_smile:

The time of a job to run depends on a lot of factors; from how busy the resources are to specifics of your system.

This week we had a technical issue and many jobs are still being processed, it will eventually finish running. If you are in a hurry, try submitting again.

thank you for answering my question, :slight_smile:

one of my running data finally is failed. they said there is an error in rigid body stage of docking, can you help me what does it mean? is it okay if I try to re-run my data?

Syifa

You probably already tried again… Failures can have many reasons. If the error occurs again then there might be issues with your input data.

Dear Honoratorv,
I think Prof. Bonvin is busy, so I ask you,
Can please let me know, on the average PC, how long it takes for protein antibody to be finished with 32G RAM? Not the web service which is amazing. I read the instructions for protein antibody still I have a question should we treat the antibody as protein or I am sure it cannot be a peptide?

It will all depend on how many cores your PC has and how many cores you are using for HADDOCK

And also how many models you are calculating…

Thank you so much, dear Dr. Bonvin,