Prodigy server not working

Hello,

I’ve been trying to use the Prodigy server, however it appears to be not working properly - once I have submitted the request, it is queueing but I am not getting results (even after a full day of waiting). I don’t want to put in additional requests and back it up - is there a problem with it currently?

Thanks
Grace

Hi there, the Prodigy service has been migrated and we are making some tweaks to ensure both it’s stability and throughput, runs might temporarily take a bit more than normal.

Hello,

Are you guys still working on migrating the Prodigy service? I get the following error when I try to use Prodigy: “Output not found, please report this error and the run_id: 3QfiiejY”. Please let me know.

Thank you,
Franz

Thanks for reporting this issue, indeed yesterday I applied the last patch for the migration which might have caused the error you are seeing.

*EDIT: actually there is an ongoing issue which causes some, but not all, runs to fail. We’ll work in a patch and keep you updated. :man_construction_worker:t4:

*EDIT-2: I’ve applied a patch that should have fixed it, please re-submit and let me know if you find any other issues.

Hello,

I tried resubmitting my file, and it worked perfectly! I appreciate your help.

Best,
Franz

Nice! Thanks for the update. :nerd_face:

Hello, I am trying to summit a file containing results from a protein protein docking, but I get the following error: run 3QtWR9eZ is no longer accessible, please re-submit. Please help me.

Thanks for reaching out about this issue, did you try to re-submit?