Haddock 2.2. Error in the server

Hello, I have been trying to launch some processes in the Haddock 2.2. server, two days ago everything worked fined but from yesterday I receive this error message:

"Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at root@localhost to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log."

I do not know if this is a problem of my request or with the server.

Best regards

Moisés

Thanks for your message - we restarted the web server and things should be back to normal.

1 Like

Thanks, now it worked.

Hi,
I have the same problem on the Haddock 2.2 server. Could you please help me to solve it?

Best Regards.

Thanks for notifying us, should be fixed now, please try again. :slight_smile:

This i also happening to me on the 2.2 guru server.

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at root@localhost to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Is it still happening on the 2.4 server?

If this is the case, then please share with us the PDB file you are uploading so that we can reproduce the problem.

Also note that the 2.2 server will be discontinued at some point this year.

I am getting the same error on the 2.2 Easy server. Could you restart the server?

I also get the following error when submitting to the 2.4 webserver:
"

Something went wrong…

…this should not have happened. We apologize for the inconvenience and would appreciate if you help us improve our services by reporting this error to software.csb@gmail.com.
Thank You for Your help!
The CSB Team
"

The two servers operate fully independently from each other.

What are you submitting?

Dear all,

I wanted to submit a job on to HADDOCK2.2 Multi-body interface bu I am getting the

Internal Server Error.

Is it still possible to submit jobs to HADDOCK2.2. server and if yes, could you please take a look why the Internal Server Error occurs?

Thank you very much for your time,
Marija

I’ve restarted the server, the submissions should be working now - could you please try again?

Also we’d suggest you start using the newest version of the server - https://bianca.science.uu.nl/haddock2.4

1 Like

Thank you sooo much! HD2.2 works now.
Yes, I will switch to HD2.4 as soon as possible

Best regards,
Marija

1 Like

Hello, I have been trying to launch some processes in the Haddock 2.2. server, from yesterday I receive this error message:

"Internal Server Error

More information about this error may be available in the server error log."

I do not know if this is a problem of my request or with the server.

Best regards

Marian

Could be indeed a server issue - will check

But we strongly advise to switch to the 2.4 server