Unable to access the result page

Hello

I can not access to my results, I have the error message "No active job name “ExhC_dsg1h” has been found, we redirected you to your workspace where your job list can be accessed. " but it point to the same page with the same issue. Neither of my jobs are accessible. My user name is aurelienicolas1.
Can you help me ?
Thank you in advance

Dear Aurelie,

This is very strange since your runs have completed and are in our result folder.
Something must be wrong with the corresponding database entries.
We will look into it.

Hi there, thanks for reaching out and reporting this.

I’ve found the cause of the issue in the logs, something from our side.

While I work on it, could you please try re-submiting your job and see if that works?

Hello

I re-submit one of the job (id 222520 - ETA_dsg1h2).
Many thanks for your help

My new job is done and there is always the same problem: "No active job name “ETA_dsg1h2” has been found, we redirected you to your workspace where your job list can be accessed. "

Thanks for trying again, I’ll let you know once the issue is fixed! Sorry for the inconvenience :man_bowing:t4:

Hello
Did you have time to fix my problem? I’d like to use Haddock this month. Do you think that if I create a new account, I’ll still have the same problem?

Thank you

Did you actually try resubmitting a run?

Could have been a glitch somewhere…

Yes I did look into your case and it sent me down the rabbit hole trying to find the cause.

Its caused by an edge case that it would not have been possible for me to find if you did not report it, so thanks for reaching out!

I’ve just applied a fix that should enable you to access your previous runs.

Please try again and let me know if you run into any other issues. :mechanic:t4:

It works ! I have access to all my jobs.
Now I just have to analyze it !

Thank you very much !

1 Like

Glad to read that!

Note that results are automatically deleted after two weeks. So best to download the results asap in your case