Binding energy of docked complex

Hello, I would like to compute the interaction energy between two proteins docked with haddock.
I see that each cluster pdb contain the terms: Binding Energy, Desolvation Energy and Internal Energy of isolated and docked molecules.
Although I get haddock score < -2, the binding energy looks always positive (i performed several docking) and also the internal energy difference complex - free molecules looks positive, so in principle the two molecules should not like each other. On the other hand, when I re-compute the binding affinity with prodigy, I get negative values, meaning that the docked conformation i preferred.
For example, the pdb of the best docked conformation have data like these (which units?)
REMARK Desolvation energy: -14.3262
REMARK Internal energy free molecules: -19248.3
REMARK Internal energy complex: -18658.4
REMARK Binding energy: 182.598

while the haddock output is like
HADDOCK score -133.7 +/- 0.6
Cluster size 132
RMSD from the overall lowest-energy structure 2.2 +/- 2.4
Van der Waals energy -77.8 +/- 5.9
Electrostatic energy -297.0 +/- 45.5
Desolvation energy -13.6 +/- 2.6
Restraints violation energy 170.6 +/- 14.7
Buried Surface Area 2013.0 +/- 35.4
Z-Score -2.3

and the prodigy output is like
cluster2_1 -11.2 6.5E-09

They look contradictory to me , but I’m sure there is something I’m getting wrong from these numbers.
Thanks for any help

The HADDOCK score is the relevant value to look at.

In this case the score is -133.7

But do remember that docking scores are not equal to binding affinities… Little to zero correlation here!

See for example:

P.L. Kastritis and A.M.J.J. Bonvin On the binding affinity of macromolecular interactions: daring to ask why proteins interact J. R. Soc. Interface, 10, doi: 10.1098/rsif.2012.0835 (2013).

P. Kastritis and A.M.J.J. Bonvin Are scoring functions in protein-protein docking ready to predict interactomes? Clues from a novel binding affinity benchmark. J. Proteome Research, 9, 2216-2225 (2010).