Bin error when try to execute the source ./haddock.config

we have compiled the cns_solve and also configured haddock2.4 but after compilation, we couldn’t execute the haddock program when we execute it shows no nacces in /gromacs/bin: openmpi/bin: and so on for all other already installed software and their bin followed by a colon.
please help me to fix this issue

Are you following the instructions from:

https://www.bonvinlab.org/education/HADDOCK24/HADDOCK24-local-tutorial/

The message only tells that it can not find naccess, which is anyway not an issue.
You should be able to use the software fine.

If you want to get rid of the error simply comment out the line containing which naccess in haddock_configure.sh/csh

But this will not prevent you to use further haddock

when I try to execute ./haddock_configure.sh
it gives me following error
source ./haddock_configure.sh
/usr/bin/which: no naccess in (/data/apps/gromacs-2019.1/bin:/data/apps/cmake-3.14.3/bin:/data/apps/openmpi-4.0.0/bin:/usr/local/cuda-10.1/bin:/opt/BiO/gridengine/bin:/opt/BiO/gridengine/bin/lx-amd64:/data/apps/gromacs-2019.1/bin:/data/apps/cmake-3.14.3/bin:/data/apps/openmpi-4.0.0/bin:/usr/local/cuda-10.1/bin:/opt/BiO/gridengine/bin:/opt/BiO/gridengine/bin/lx-amd64:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/bin:/sbin:/root/bin:/root/software/pdb-tools:/root/software/freesasa-2.0.3/src)
/usr/bin/which: no pales in (/data/apps/gromacs-2019.1/bin:/data/apps/cmake-3.14.3/bin:/data/apps/openmpi-4.0.0/bin:/usr/local/cuda-10.1/bin:/opt/BiO/gridengine/bin:/opt/BiO/gridengine/bin/lx-amd64:/data/apps/gromacs-2019.1/bin:/data/apps/cmake-3.14.3/bin:/data/apps/openmpi-4.0.0/bin:/usr/local/cuda-10.1/bin:/opt/BiO/gridengine/bin:/opt/BiO/gridengine/bin/lx-amd64:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/bin:/sbin:/root/bin:/root/software/pdb-tools:/root/software/freesasa-2.0.3/src)
/usr/bin/which: no profit in (/data/apps/gromacs-2019.1/bin:/data/apps/cmake-3.14.3/bin:/data/apps/openmpi-4.0.0/bin:/usr/local/cuda-10.1/bin:/opt/BiO/gridengine/bin:/opt/BiO/gridengine/bin/lx-amd64:/data/apps/gromacs-2019.1/bin:/data/apps/cmake-3.14.3/bin:/data/apps/openmpi-4.0.0/bin:/usr/local/cuda-10.1/bin:/opt/BiO/gridengine/bin:/opt/BiO/gridengine/bin/lx-amd64:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/bin:/sbin:/root/bin:/root/software/pdb-tools:/root/software/freesasa-2.0.3/src)
/usr/bin/which: no tensor2 in (/data/apps/gromacs-2019.1/bin:/data/apps/cmake-3.14.3/bin:/data/apps/openmpi-4.0.0/bin:/usr/local/cuda-10.1/bin:/opt/BiO/gridengine/bin:/opt/BiO/gridengine/bin/lx-amd64:/data/apps/gromacs-2019.1/bin:/data/apps/cmake-3.14.3/bin:/data/apps/openmpi-4.0.0/bin:/usr/local/cuda-10.1/bin:/opt/BiO/gridengine/bin:/opt/BiO/gridengine/bin/lx-amd64:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/bin:/sbin:/root/bin:/root/software/pdb-tools:/root/software/freesasa-2.0.3/src)

when I remove the which naccess from the haddock_configure.sh
it gives me

/usr/bin/which: no pales in (/data/apps/gromacs-2019.1/bin:/data/apps/cmake-3.14.3/bin:/data/apps/openmpi-4.0.0/bin:/usr/local/cuda-10.1/bin:/opt/BiO/gridengine/bin:/opt/BiO/gridengine/bin/lx-amd64:/data/apps/gromacs-2019.1/bin:/data/apps/cmake-3.14.3/bin:/data/apps/openmpi-4.0.0/bin:/usr/local/cuda-10.1/bin:/opt/BiO/gridengine/bin:/opt/BiO/gridengine/bin/lx-amd64:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/bin:/sbin:/root/bin:/root/software/pdb-tools:/root/software/freesasa-2.0.3/src)
/usr/bin/which: no profit in (/data/apps/gromacs-2019.1/bin:/data/apps/cmake-3.14.3/bin:/data/apps/openmpi-4.0.0/bin:/usr/local/cuda-10.1/bin:/opt/BiO/gridengine/bin:/opt/BiO/gridengine/bin/lx-amd64:/data/apps/gromacs-2019.1/bin:/data/apps/cmake-3.14.3/bin:/data/apps/openmpi-4.0.0/bin:/usr/local/cuda-10.1/bin:/opt/BiO/gridengine/bin:/opt/BiO/gridengine/bin/lx-amd64:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/bin:/sbin:/root/bin:/root/software/pdb-tools:/root/software/freesasa-2.0.3/src)
/usr/bin/which: no tensor2 in (/data/apps/gromacs-2019.1/bin:/data/apps/cmake-3.14.3/bin:/data/apps/openmpi-4.0.0/bin:/usr/local/cuda-10.1/bin:/opt/BiO/gridengine/bin:/opt/BiO/gridengine/bin/lx-amd64:/data/apps/gromacs-2019.1/bin:/data/apps/cmake-3.14.3/bin:/data/apps/openmpi-4.0.0/bin:/usr/local/cuda-10.1/bin:/opt/BiO/gridengine/bin:/opt/BiO/gridengine/bin/lx-amd64:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/bin:/sbin:/root/bin:/root/software/pdb-tools:/root/software/freesasa-2.0.3/src)

after I removed which no pales from the .sh file it gives me

And finally i remove profit and tensor2 lines as well and there is no output and the software doesnt launch as well. But I followed all the steps correctly

I am using 32 core centos system
Contents of my conf.local file is
set CNSTMP=/root/software/cns_solve_1.3/intel-x86_64bit-linux/source/cns_solve-2107101242.exe
set QUEUETMP=/bin/csh
set NUMJOB=32
set QUEUESUB=QueueSubmit_concat.py

Thanks

You can still use haddock…

Comment out the other lines

But again haddock is perfectly fine even if you get those messages. This command only defines some environment variable and path and does not start haddock

I just removed all those lines but when I try to execute source ./haddock_configure.sh it did not give any output/did not open the program as well

Which is normal… Did you read the tutorial???

I have go through the tutorial and I followed all the steps in the installation instructions as well.
I did not get any error massage while installing but still I am unable to launch the software

Follow the entire tutorial describing all the steps to setup and launch a run…

There is no graphical interface.

I have followed the instructions as given. I have copied the example files and the .param files to the directory where I have all my input structure but when I typed haddock2.4 it gives back me with a error
bash: haddock2.4: command not found…

Which means your configuration is either wrong, or you did not source first the haddock_configure.sh script

That is what my actual and first query is.
when I try source haddock_configure.sh
it gives me the follwing error
source haddock_configure.sh
/usr/bin/which: no naccess in (/data/apps/gromacs-2019.1/bin:/data/apps/cmake-3.14.3/bin:/data/apps/openmpi-4.0.0/bin:/usr/local/cuda-10.1/bin:/opt/BiO/gridengine/bin:/opt/BiO/gridengine/bin/lx-amd64:/home/kmpr/softwares/pymol/bin:/data/apps/openmpi-4.0.0/bin:/usr/local/cuda-10.1/bin:/data/apps/gromacs-2019.1/bin:/data/apps/cmake-3.14.3/bin:/data/apps/openmpi-4.0.0/bin:/usr/local/cuda-10.1/bin:/opt/BiO/gridengine/bin:/opt/BiO/gridengine/bin/lx-amd64:/home/kmpr/softwares/pymol/bin:/data/apps/openmpi-4.0.0/bin:/usr/local/cuda-10.1/bin:/data/apps/gromacs-2019.1/bin:/data/apps/cmake-3.14.3/bin:/data/apps/openmpi-4.0.0/bin:/usr/local/cuda-10.1/bin:/opt/BiO/gridengine/bin:/opt/BiO/gridengine/bin/lx-amd64:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/bin:/sbin:/home/kmpr/.local/bin:/home/kmpr/bin:/root/software/bin:/root/software/bin:/root/software/haddock-tools:/root/software/freesasa-2.0.3/src)
/usr/bin/which: no pales in (/data/apps/gromacs-2019.1/bin:/data/apps/cmake-3.14.3/bin:/data/apps/openmpi-4.0.0/bin:/usr/local/cuda-10.1/bin:/opt/BiO/gridengine/bin:/opt/BiO/gridengine/bin/lx-amd64:/home/kmpr/softwares/pymol/bin:/data/apps/openmpi-4.0.0/bin:/usr/local/cuda-10.1/bin:/data/apps/gromacs-2019.1/bin:/data/apps/cmake-3.14.3/bin:/data/apps/openmpi-4.0.0/bin:/usr/local/cuda-10.1/bin:/opt/BiO/gridengine/bin:/opt/BiO/gridengine/bin/lx-amd64:/home/kmpr/softwares/pymol/bin:/data/apps/openmpi-4.0.0/bin:/usr/local/cuda-10.1/bin:/data/apps/gromacs-2019.1/bin:/data/apps/cmake-3.14.3/bin:/data/apps/openmpi-4.0.0/bin:/usr/local/cuda-10.1/bin:/opt/BiO/gridengine/bin:/opt/BiO/gridengine/bin/lx-amd64:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/bin:/sbin:/home/kmpr/.local/bin:/home/kmpr/bin:/root/software/bin:/root/software/bin:/root/software/haddock-tools:/root/software/freesasa-2.0.3/src)
/usr/bin/which: no profit in (/data/apps/gromacs-2019.1/bin:/data/apps/cmake-3.14.3/bin:/data/apps/openmpi-4.0.0/bin:/usr/local/cuda-10.1/bin:/opt/BiO/gridengine/bin:/opt/BiO/gridengine/bin/lx-amd64:/home/kmpr/softwares/pymol/bin:/data/apps/openmpi-4.0.0/bin:/usr/local/cuda-10.1/bin:/data/apps/gromacs-2019.1/bin:/data/apps/cmake-3.14.3/bin:/data/apps/openmpi-4.0.0/bin:/usr/local/cuda-10.1/bin:/opt/BiO/gridengine/bin:/opt/BiO/gridengine/bin/lx-amd64:/home/kmpr/softwares/pymol/bin:/data/apps/openmpi-4.0.0/bin:/usr/local/cuda-10.1/bin:/data/apps/gromacs-2019.1/bin:/data/apps/cmake-3.14.3/bin:/data/apps/openmpi-4.0.0/bin:/usr/local/cuda-10.1/bin:/opt/BiO/gridengine/bin:/opt/BiO/gridengine/bin/lx-amd64:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/bin:/sbin:/home/kmpr/.local/bin:/home/kmpr/bin:/root/software/bin:/root/software/bin:/root/software/haddock-tools:/root/software/freesasa-2.0.3/src)
/usr/bin/which: no tensor2 in (/data/apps/gromacs-2019.1/bin:/data/apps/cmake-3.14.3/bin:/data/apps/openmpi-4.0.0/bin:/usr/local/cuda-10.1/bin:/opt/BiO/gridengine/bin:/opt/BiO/gridengine/bin/lx-amd64:/home/kmpr/softwares/pymol/bin:/data/apps/openmpi-4.0.0/bin:/usr/local/cuda-10.1/bin:/data/apps/gromacs-2019.1/bin:/data/apps/cmake-3.14.3/bin:/data/apps/openmpi-4.0.0/bin:/usr/local/cuda-10.1/bin:/opt/BiO/gridengine/bin:/opt/BiO/gridengine/bin/lx-amd64:/home/kmpr/softwares/pymol/bin:/data/apps/openmpi-4.0.0/bin:/usr/local/cuda-10.1/bin:/data/apps/gromacs-2019.1/bin:/data/apps/cmake-3.14.3/bin:/data/apps/openmpi-4.0.0/bin:/usr/local/cuda-10.1/bin:/opt/BiO/gridengine/bin:/opt/BiO/gridengine/bin/lx-amd64:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/bin:/sbin:/home/kmpr/.local/bin:/home/kmpr/bin:/root/software/bin:/root/software/bin:/root/software/haddock-tools:/root/software/freesasa-2.0.3/src)

And when I removed the lines from config.sh file it gives me this.
https://ask.bioexcel.eu/t/bin-error-when-try-to-execute-the-source-haddock-config/3156/4?u=wmunees47

But you told me that, this is not an issue for running the haddock and finally I end up with this

What is the current content of your haddock_configure.sh file?

Again, most users don’t have those issues…
Did you follow step-by-step all installation instructions?

#!/bin/bash

HADDOCK configuration file

HADDOCK="/root/software/haddock2.4-2021-05"
HADDOCKTOOLS="$HADDOCK/tools"
PYTHONPATH="${PYTHONPATH}:$HADDOCK"
alias haddock2.4="$(which python) $HADDOCK/Haddock/RunHaddock.py"
#alias haddock2.4="/home/enmr/software/python/bin/python $HADDOCK/Haddock/RunHaddock.py"

Define location of third party software

NACCESS=which naccess
PALES=which pales
PROFIT=which profit
TENSOR2=which tensor2

export HADDOCK HADDOCKTOOLS PYTHONPATH NACCESS PALES PROFIT TENSOR2

And the content of my conf.local file is

set CNSTMP=/root/software/cns_solve_1.3/intel-x86_64bit-linux/source/cns_solve-2107101242.exe
set QUEUETMP=/bin/csh
set NUMJOB=32
set QUEUESUB=QueueSubmit_concat.py

Looks correct to me.

You should however make sure that you are using python2.7 with haddock.

Also after you have sourced the haddock-configure.sh script, check if the haddock2.4 alias is properly defined. It should.

Type alias to check all defined aliases

alias
alias cp=‘cp -i’
alias egrep=‘egrep --color=auto’
alias fgrep=‘fgrep --color=auto’
alias grep=‘grep --color=auto’
alias l.=‘ls -d .* --color=auto’
alias licstart=’$SCHRODINGER/licadmin start’
alias licstat=’$SCHRODINGER/licadmin stat’
alias ll=‘ls -l --color=auto’
alias ls=‘ls --color=auto’
alias maestro=’$SCHRODINGER/maestro’
alias mv=‘mv -i’
alias pycharm=’/data/apps/pycharm-community-2019.3.3/bin/pycharm.sh’
alias rm=‘rm -i’
alias which=‘alias | /usr/bin/which --tty-only --read-alias --show-dot --show-tilde’

please tell me how to give input to haddock in bashrc?

And this is after sourcing the haddock_configure.sh script in the same terminal window???

Yes it is after sourcing the haddock_configure.sh

Can’t be… a haddock2.4 alias should have been defined…

Try typing all commands defined in haddock_configure.sh manually in the terminal window.

Make sure that the which python command is working and pointing to a python2.7 installation. If not define the exact path to python2.7

when I try to execute which python it gives me /usr/bin/python
and which python2.7 gives me /usr/bin/python2.7

I try to execute all the commands from terminal but it doesnt included in bashrc file.

Next I try to insert those files in bashrc file itself

The commands I included in bashrc is
################HADDOCK######
export HADDOCK=/root/software/haddock2.4-2021-05
export HADDOCKTOOLS=$HADDOCK/tools
export PYTHONPATH="/usr/bin/python2.7
alias haddock2.4="$(which python2.7) $HADDOCK/Haddock/RunHaddock.py
##############################
But it gives me
bash: alias: python2.7: not found
bash: alias: :/root/software/haddock2.4-2021-05: not found

Please help me sortout this issue