Submitting jobs

Hi,

I am currently trying to submit calculations on Haddock2.4 but I got the following error:

An error has occurred, here are the details: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: ‘/tmp/tmp56sbrk5t/UNL_prodrg’

I have submitted calculations using the same pdb files before and this error did not pop up.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

1 Like

Is this error reproducible?

Is it the same ligand in the PDB file as before?

I had exactly the same problem yesterday. I have been using the same .pdb with the same HETATMs for the previous week, but now I am getting the same error " [Errno 2] No such file or directory: ‘/tmp/tmp56sbrk5t/POV_prodrg". Were some parameter files removed on the last update? This is killing me because I was getting good results with the HETATMs present. I have removed them and the error doesn’t show up, but I would love to use the full file.

No changes to the server recently, except for patching a few things because of repeated hacking attempts…

But we will investigate. It would help if you could share with us (can also via direct email) a problematic run (e.g. the json file of a previously successful run that now fails)

I get the error right after the .pdb files uploads. It never gets to a run. It just gives me the error and erases my upload files in the text box.

Actually we discovered the problem (a python2.7 / python3 issue that came from a recent update). Now fixed.

Please try again

Here is a parameters file for a job that ran successfully last week.

job_params (2).json (1.23 MB)

Hi @amjjbonvin

Everything seems to be working again. Thank you. =)

1 Like