Haddock Clustering

I am new to haddock and trying to run the protein-dna example files in haddock. I am able to run the software. However, I am not sure where do I get the clustered structures.
Is it in haddock2.4-2022-01/examples/protein-dna/run1 or in
haddock2.4-2022-01/examples/protein-dna/run1/structures/it1/water/analysis directory?

The last lines of haddock.out file says ===>
Cleaning up HADDOCK run directory
Only files for structure #1 will be kept…
** creating file.list in /home/abwer/Downloads/haddock2.4-2022-01/examples/protein-dna/run1/structures/it1/water**
** creating file.nam in /home/abwer/Downloads/haddock2.4-2022-01/examples/protein-dna/run1/structures/it1/water**
** creating file.cns in /home/abwer/Downloads/haddock2.4-2022-01/examples/protein-dna/run1/structures/it1/water**
starting analysis scripts for /home/abwer/Downloads/haddock2.4-2022-01/examples/protein-dna/run1/structures/it1/water
** calculating average structure and similarity matrices**
** queue command:**
** /bin/csh protein-dna_run1_get_average.job**
** waiting for the average structure…**

** queue command:**
** /bin/csh protein-dna_run1_fcc_matrix-water.job**
** running analysis scripts:**
** waiting for the matrix file in it1/analysis…**
** matrix file in it1/analysis is found**
** running clustering for it1/**
** Clustering in /home/abwer/Downloads/haddock2.4-2022-01/examples/protein-dna/run1/structures/it1/analysis DONE**
** Check file /home/abwer/Downloads/haddock2.4-2022-01/examples/protein-dna/run1/structures/it1/analysis /cluster.out**

** waiting for the matrix file in water/analysis…**
** matrix file in water/analysis is found**
** running clustering for it1/water**
** Clustering in /home/abwer/Downloads/haddock2.4-2022-01/examples/protein-dna/run1/structures/it1/water/analysis DONE**
** Check file /home/abwer/Downloads/haddock2.4-2022-01/examples/protein-dna/run1/structures/it1/water/analysis /cluster.out**
** Cleaning up the run directory …**
##############################################################################
Finishing HADDOCK on: 2022-11-15 13:14:42
Au revoir.
Tot ziens.
Bye bye.

You might want to check:

https://www.bonvinlab.org/education/HADDOCK24/HADDOCK24-local-tutorial/#analysing-the-docking-results